Hello, My name is Ray Underwood. I'm working in Ottawa, IL. but I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I will be in Ohio for the 4th of July weekend. I would like to deal with you on this car on the 4th. How ever all of the 2013 cars I have looked at run about 2 to 3k blow market value and your car is about 1,500.00 above market value. Do you still have the car and will we be able to deal. Or do I need to keep looking. I have a 2007 Lincoln Town Car, less than 40K Mls and will be as clean as your car. email me at ray.underwood@jacobs.com

Asked by Jun 30, 2014 at 04:11 PM

Ray, whomever you are talking to is not going to see this. Put that information in the listing

63,275

Ray Click help at bottom of page for more info on how to.