I am a teenager looking for a great car with a great price as my first car. I love fords and really want a mustang should I rely on these cars still being for sale by this time next year?

Asked by Jun 29, 2014 at 06:53 PM

101,385

There will always be mustangs for sale. Lol. Really check any car out that you might consider buying. Specially sports cars. Young owners tend to abuse these little cars. Best to find one that is a one owner (adult) car and has all kinds of service records. Best to also look for ones that are still all factory and don't have any mods done to it. Mods are neat but they also mean that the car has potentially been drove hard and fast.

209,955

I hate to say it, but be sure to also check your insurance rates before you buy that special car too. Sport cars/2dr cars, convertibles and high HP always mean more $$$$. A V6 Mustang will be a better option for you vs a V8.