bad woabling over 40 mph

Asked by Jun 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM

my truck was picked up bye a tow truck today from the rear and when it was picked up now win I go ovwer 40 mph theres a violant shacking

66,705

Probaly busted belt in one of your tire,s if they drug it backward,s.

66,705

Radial tire,don,t like to go fast backwards

5,245

Did the tow company tie the steering wheel off so it would not sway? If not there is a very good chance he ruined one or both front tires. Go to a trusted tire shop and have them look at them to see if that is the problem. If it is and you can get them to make an estimate that says the cause was improper towing, you might get the towing company to refund the tow and pay for the tires. If they refuse you could go to small claims court to try and collect. Really stupid driver that messed up that one or they didn't have the correct type of towing rig. Next time, demand a flat bed.

thanks for the back up reassurance that's what I belive has happened do to the lack of the pirate who was trying to steal my truck thanks