I have a 2006 dodge ram 1500 hemi 5.7.thr red lighting bolt symbol keeps coming on then it will only go about 30 mph the motor kind of shakes bought this from sharpnack last week it was fixed once

Penny Weisenauer

Asked by Jun 08, 2014 at 09:47 PM

My 2005 Ram did that once,all I know is that its electrical .sorry I know that's no help.

My 06 did the same thing, and would acctually cut off when i hit a bump.... dodge in there infinite wisdom ran a wire down the front of the engine block then bak along the oil pan to a sensor... the edge of the block wore a very small hole in the wire and was grounding out on the block... a lil electrical tape and a piece of wire loom solved this ...its been over a yr now so far no more issue...hope this helps