I put an after market radio in my 99 accord and now the dash lights and tail lights are out what could be the problem?

Asked by Jun 08, 2014 at 08:51 PM

74,065

Check fuse,s to all that is not working?

The fuses are good tho.....but I dont see a specific fuse for the tail or dash in the fuse panel inside or under the hood

74,065

Should be marked as park lights,under dash

Is there another panel inside other than the one by the driver door??? 99 accord........

74,065

Nope,may be one under hood

The only light fuses under hood say light relay 1&2, and two for head lights (right & left)all those are good tho

74,065

Ok, lets go back to where we started,the radio you just installed,check wiring,if no fuse,s are blowed your problem lie,s in there.Unhook power to radio,and see what happens

OK......

I have 96 sl1and fuse blows when turn on tail lights but when I unplug after market radio it's fine what can I do to fix it