WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I POST A QUESTION?

16,665

Asked by Jun 08, 2014 at 12:25 PM

1/ some of us look to see IF there is any possibility that your question is real and does
it make any sense at all. (will usually give you the benefit of doubt ).........2/ ask you for
more detail  ( if it is needed ).......3/ try to determine what the best answer is  [  ie : a
GOOD answer  will NOT  tell someone how to do their first brake job - we don't need
unsafe cars on the road that are repaired by people that have no or insufficient d.i.y.
knowledge ] ..........4/....and if you supply a bunch of terms that tell us that you are just
fishing we may :) or ignore ......( example -.if you ask ,," where is the carb on my 2014  
xxxxx  "  or " I am ready to check the fuel pressure but I can't find the schrader valve
",,,

110,975

; )