Where is

Asked by Jun 03, 2014 at 01:02 PM

where is the fuse that runs the dash that lights the lights on the box that controls my

you should find a fuse box under the dash on the drivers side just above the break pedal on the left. it will be a small black box and should be labeled "Fuses" remove the lid and under the lid should be a diagram showing the location and function of each fuse. sometimes the fuses are located in a black box under the hood on either side. Same thing applies, remove the lid and look underneath for instructions

Best Answer

to captinkenz --thankyou for taking time to answer . With my one finger skill that would have taken me 20 minutes to type........THANKS..........I was really just stirring up ( or trying to ) the waters about all the silly/idiotic/asinine/made-up questions that get asked ....I gotta give you Kudos for trying to answer a silly question with a straight answer.