Has anybody else noticed that some of the questions being asked are getting weirder and weirder?

16,665

Asked by May 29, 2014 at 05:14 PM

I am getting to think that there are either more silly people out there than I ever dreamed
or a lot of the questions are plants.

9,685

Same thought here chassy,i just read the question,if its looks and ask dumb,i let some other dufus answer it,i will answer a legit question.

Best Answer
9,685

ALL though i love to pick on them a little : )

16,665

TopShadeTree - but somebody else that answers IS NOT necessarily a dufus....... I KNOW THAT tennisshoes is an OKAY guy!..... He just has more faith and optimism that the askers are pretty much legit and he will answer questions because he is MORE of an optimist then I am..... I'm at bit more doubtful of others [ You too :)]..... I am going to try to be a bit more forgiving but some questions are still going to be too weird or silly for my taste......... to tennisshoes- I really do appreciate your attitude and kind of wish I was a bit less dubious.....too much SOHK in my life. .

16,665

tennisshoes will pick up and give honest answers while TopShadeTree and I may be a bit more iffy about the question... I think we would;however, get along ok with each other with some burgers and a beer in the backyard. And just call me Chas ,it will save some typing.

9,685

Same here chas,my name is mark : )

16,665

Your name is Mark but you sure as s__t ain't no mark. You got style and knowledge,and a sense of humour and just a tad of scepticism ; and, thanks cause that will help out my hunt and peck typing. Now I only have to find 4 keys instead of 12.:):)

9,685

lol ,; )

16,665

I hope no person gets offended - @Mark - you're shittin me. Hey that isn't so bad. I had an acquaintance who's name was........are you ready........Leslie Larry Leslie. [and that isn't bull either :)]

16,665

and Mark Twain was a pretty witty guy too!