I have a 1987 Pontiac 6000 what causes both turn signals to not work all of a sudden??

Asked by May 25, 2014 at 01:00 AM

9,765

It could be blown fuse or bad flasher you know that sound blink blink blink when yo cut them on,it is located under dash,,but i would start with fuses first.Hope this helps

Best Answer Mark helpful

If one fuse goes out do they all ? And if no then I will check my flasher but the fuses looked good . And I never heard that noise cause it Definetly needs a Muffler !!

Thanks for your Answers I appreciate the advice!! :) .

9,765

No..if all fuses blow you have major problem,but that is not your case,one question ?? does the blinker light come on dash when you clik it?

69,495

Put your 4 way hazard warning flashers on. Does everything flash? If so, it's most likely the flasher. Your car has two. One for the turn signals and another for the hazards. If the hazards don't work either, go after the fuse.If the fuse and flasher are both good, the turn signal switch in the steering column is bad. HTH. -Jim