How do I find my car title??

Asked by May 21, 2014 at 06:40 PM

When I paid off my car a few years ago I was sent a letter saying it was paid in full and that the title was an e-title. I want to trade in my car but don't know what to do next.  I entered my vin # on the Ohio BMV website and it said not found.  I'm not even sure who to contact about it.  I live in Logan county, bought the car in Allen county and financed it through Chrysler Financial (no idea where their home office is).  What do I do now?

217,015

http://etitles.blogspot.com/2013/10/ohio-owners-how-do-i-get-my-title.html