How to replace broken studs on front tires of 1994 olds cutlass superem?

Asked by May 20, 2014 at 11:06 PM

210,545

http://www.ehow.com/video_2327338_removing-broken-lug-nut-stud.html

665

Jack car up, remove lugs, remove tire, remove brake caliper assembly and pads, remove brake bracket, remove wheel disc, use hammer and blunt item to tap out studs, you must align splines on studs with the factory splines on the hub...tap slightly with hammer to start then using washers and a wheel lug tighten until fully seated and straight, replace everything else in reverse order of removal