vaccum hose 96 bronco

115

Asked by May 11, 2014 at 02:55 PM

I took off the tiny hose here, its about 3 inches long.  It dry rotted and right now I just have a hose in its place, but would like the actual correct hose in there.  Does anyone know what its called?  Ill try to post a pic of what the hose looks like

115

here is the actual hose

115,195

Getting factory hoses can be a challenge.

115,195

Here is what I use in situations like yours.

115,195

You can buy it at o Riley's. Make hard bends with regular vacuum hose and it won't kink.

115,195

Bend as far as you want too

115,195

Here it is again.

115

that just might work! Im thinking the only chance I have is calling a ford dealership up

115,195

Hope it works for you. Worked great for me on my 91 3000gt. About the only place you might find a factory replacement hose will be at a you pull it yard. And they will probably be in the same shape as yours.