How long do dealership give you till you gotta pay your car? Cause I'll be moving to Seattle from Las Vegas and I know I gotta look for job but while that happening do I get a extension?

20

Asked by May 10, 2014 at 02:04 PM

Like extra time to pay it till I find a job
and Sorry you guys it's my first car
lease so I hope I didn't sound a like
dumb noob

241,965

A lease is usually set up for monthly installments. So you pay the down money and fees, sign some papers and lease payment agreements, and start paying on it usually at the end or beginning of the next month and every month there after.

241,965

Smarter thing to do is rent a car out and drive to seattle, and once you find your job, you can purchase your car, heck with public transportation, you might not even need one.