I have left at least 5 msg's for dealers,asking about vehicles but I never hear back. Do the leave comment boxes really go to the dealers?

Asked by May 02, 2014 at 05:26 PM

Never hear back from dealers when asking about vehicles.

293,205

Comments do go to the dealers , but I hear about it all the time that some don't respond. Sorry.

155

The reason you are experiencing this is because of the way that car guru sends out the emails. They are encrypted and most of the time it gets filtered out as junk mail or gets blocked completely. I work for a dealership and I've had to change the security settings so that I get the emails. Unfortunately many still end up in the junk folder so I have to keep marking them as safe, but every time you get an email it comes from a different encrypted email address, forwarded by car gurus, and your email provider doesn't know this new lead/email is safe to open. It's really stupid the way they set it up and really everyone is inconvenienced because of it.