I wanna ask you if i could buy a car with international driver's license ?

5

Asked by Apr 21, 2014 at 02:08 AM

I am actually getting standard U.S driver's license, but I have only international driver's
license now. So I just wanna know if i could buy a car with international driver's license
because I need to get a car as soon as possible. thank you.

21,665

buying the car is no problem, even without any drivers license you can buy a car. to make it legal for the roadways you need to buy insurance and a registration plate. you can do that without a driver license .also. To drive it on public roadways you need a paid up to date drivers license as you have now . No problem!

5

Thank you, but may i ask you one more thing? I have heard from one of my friends that insurance will be much more expensive if i buy insurance with international drivers license than i buy it with regular license, is it true?

21,665

contact a few agents who sell insurance, I wouldn't think it matters our driving test is so easy a caveman would pass