Where to rent spring compressor for Mercedes-Benz s320 1996

20

Asked by Apr 19, 2014 at 09:50 AM

24,035

from those Rent-All places- but I advise against it- this is one of those jobs (taking struts apart)- that whatever it costs is not worth risking your life for whatever you $ave- a spring comin' loose can go right through a person's torso- and it HAS happened- even to pros-

20

Thank you still can't find one close to the Boston area also quite aware of the dangers find that doing the work fro the cover of the front and back bumpers offer the most protection....when possible ...but when garages quote a day and a half labour and usually dont do a complete analysis of the Suspension system and usually end up having to bring it back for bushing and rubber replacements I feel I'm better of doing it myself in half the time