I need a fuel tank for a 1970 ford ranchero. Any help?

45

Asked by Apr 18, 2014 at 08:57 AM

My tank is leaking from rust problem. Need to find a answer to what I can do. Can't locate a tank.

21,965

Put a fuel cell/racing tank under there- measure dimensions, find one close through Summit- fabricate some straps-

975

pull down your tank. empty it and hand sand where its leaking. then use JB weld you can but it at any auto parts store. its like play-dough you have to rub it along time then apply it evenly then once it hardens then light sand it with sand paper. then take a clear coat "Liquid Glass" that will seal over the top of it. thats an easy and cheap fix but it works great