97 Chrysler wipers won't work is it the wiper motor or fuse

Asked by Apr 17, 2014 at 10:06 PM

460

First check fuse.then check to see if any power is going to the motor

530

Nogenius is right, check the fuse first. Then you could use a tester to check power to the motor. If the fuse is good and there is no power to the motor, check each position on the switch, including the one push mist and the washer. Sometimes using the wipers constantly on the same position can cause a bad connection on that position. If its not the fuse I would bet on a bad switch...it gets a lot of use and it more prone to problems than a motor.

975

9 times out of 10 its the motor itself