2006 300 C AWD

Asked by Apr 17, 2014 at 07:26 PM

has started to use up lots of gas. it seems to run and sound rough. 6mth oil chk due
next month. iit began to shake a bit. add 1qt of oil. ok for a day. no oil leaks. sounds awful
when i first start it up

34,565

You need to get the ECU scanned for trouble codes. That's a free service at many of the national auto parts store's.

985

bullshit. anyone knows right away its your air filter is overly dirty. i promise you. change your air filter and then after you change it. unhook your battery for 30 minutes then hook it back up and you will see.