Where can I get some more hub caps for my crown victoria 2000?


Asked by Apr 13, 2014 at 05:03 AM

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

The hub caps are center caps.

2 Answers


http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-FORD-RANGER-EXPLORER-CROWN- VICTORIA-CHROME-HUB-CENTER-CAPS-PART-F87A-1A096-GB- /301151525290? pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ACrown+Victoria %7CYear%3A2000&hash=item461e0799aa&vxp=mtr


You might consider trying a local used parts place or junkyard. Or asking a local tire shop that also sells used tires - they might have a good source.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing


Search Shopping & Pricing Questions

Shopping & Pricing Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 15,110
Reputation 5,440
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 5,050
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.