why are you posting my companies vehicles that we sold 3-4 years ago on your website without permission, why after repeadted request you will not stop or remove. It is illegal to knowingly false advertise items, espically ones you never had permission to pirate! why would you continue such a dishonest and misleading practice to the poor folks who think your website is legitimate. What do we have to do to get our 4 year old sold products removed from this disreputable site?

Asked by Apr 02, 2014 at 05:13 PM

why do you continue to ignore our request to be removed?

Try sending your message via the "contact us" icon on the bottom of the screen. From personal experience I've advertised cars for sale here as a private individual. My ads, unless I renewed them, expired after 45 days. Maybe, as a dealer, you have to manually delete the listing once the vehicle sells? Glad to see that in today's market there's people who still care about doing an honest business! HTH. -Jim