Why does my 95 explorer idle rough after warm up? Check engine light also comes on and off

200

Asked by Mar 29, 2014 at 08:42 PM

10

You should go down to your local parts store and have them pull the codes for you. Thats where you need to start, then repost question with fault codes

200

Ok...what would they charge to diagnose that?

10

The autozone and advance parts stores in S.C. do it free of charge in hopes of you buing the parts from them.

200

Do you know what a code reader costs? It may be a handy lil tool to own.

10

They range in price but you can find a cheap one for under 50 bucks

200

Ok, thank you. Ill prolly do both. Take it to a auto store to read the codes, then buy a code reader and post codes to future simular questions

19,995

most readers are for obd 2 your 95 may not connect to their reader, o2 sensor would be likely, good to have a fresh one anyway, low cost for that one