I have a 1990 GMC Vandura G1500 that needs to have the heater core replaced. Can't find the information I need. Does anyone know how to do this? I"d sure appreciate any help.

Asked by Mar 17, 2014 at 10:23 PM

Don't know how to switch out the heater core, can't afford to take it to the shop. Anyone have any advice or tips for this problem?

21,485

Never had the pleasure to do one myself, joking of course . you could check the limited help offered from the small shop manuals sold at parts stores, about 17 $ look in index first to see if its covered, some can be a nightmare, the last one I did was a Lincoln mark7 a total nut buster, next time ill buy 3 or four 12 volt heaters and wire them in for about 60$ an older car I don't care what it looks like