I have a 2002pt cruiser. It wad running fine when i last shut it off. Butnow it wont start or even turn over. Whats maken it not start.

Asked by Mar 13, 2014 at 02:56 PM

I had a friend with that year model PT and it has a recall notice on the headlight switch. The switch shorts out and turns the headlights, taillights, and side marker lights all on when the car is just sitting there causing the battery to drain to a point that the car won't do anything. If the headlight switch was never replaced by the manufacture then that is most likely your problem. Jump the battery off or charge it with a charger and take it in for a recall replacement of the headlight switch.

what is cruiser no fuse 12342

What is cruiser no fuse 123429

What is cruiser no fuse 123429 means

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser and my gauge is reading cruiser no fuse 123429 could someone tell me what that means