Cadillac ATS or SRX?

Asked by Mar 09, 2014 at 06:44 PM

I'm going to college soon and I was wondering if it would be better to
get a Cadillac ATS or SRX
I'm about to go to college so I need to bring stuff around which the
SRX is good for but the ATS is so much more fuel efficient
What should I get?

90,865

Why limit your choices to just 1 make? Cadillac does not have that good of a reputation.

25,405

I'm confused...aren't you the same guy with serious vision problems that asked about the speed limit gauge in the cluster: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-ds581560 ------> Perhaps you should be taking the bus or train to school instead...or just live on campus..lol

795

I have to dissagree with tennisshoes... Caddy has a great reputation... a lot of people thing the imports are more reliable... its propaganda... people really in the industry know better and the american brands are actually getting better ratings... as for the two cars you mentioned, I owned an SRX and loved it... it is a small SUV, but comfortable... I would have no problem getting another one... haven't owned an ATS, but have heard good things abotu the, so I'd say that it really comes down to what you need for space... the SRX will allow for your passengers in the back to be more comfortable as well as give you more space if you're moving things... the difference in the fuel efficiency really isn't as huge as you may things at the end of the year to your wallet unless you plan on doign like 30k miles a year...

Best Answer