Town n country van won't start when its damp outside.after key is turn several times starts fine. When warms up starts everytime. Do I have a bad starter?

Asked by Mar 02, 2014 at 05:18 PM

550

I don't see any information on the year of your van or maintenance that has been done. If by wont start you mean it is cranking but not starting my first guess would be bad spark plug wires that are drawing moisture, that is why it starts easier when it is warm. You know what you have done to it...maybe its time for an overall tune up. If by wont start you mean it is not even cranking I would check starter and battery connections before putting money into replacing the starter.