when I searched for a truck between certain years it gave me the results no problem. when i upped the years to a more late model vehicals it still shows the older ones?

Asked by Feb 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM

1,025

It would help to mention specifically what make of truck you are looking for, and what year range - ie: 2001-2010 Dodge Ram 4WD ext cab. websites vary, cargurus does a good job, but you may need to search a few more, including ebay.

Thanks for the reply VF! I did what you said before I asked this question, and I think its a glitch in the system. If you create a new search it has no hiccups. If you try to edit an old search that's where the problem occurs.