Can I take an old 4 bolt main 350 block and put my heads and intake manifold and put it in my 98 k1500 sierra ?

Asked by Feb 24, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Question type: Car Customization

1 Answer


Sure. Only issue is the water pump. The pump turns the opposite way between the v-belts and serpentine. And the older block has a water pump bypass hole on the passenger side below the lower bolt. People tap it to a pipe thread and seal it.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,770
Reputation 3,660
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 3,650
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.