Have a 2000 ford focus zx3 turn signal problem passenger side works fine driver side rear flashes fast but will turn off the front stays on no flash and light on the dash stays on no flash even when the key is out of the ignition both are on and it is not the turn signal switch already checked that and switched bulbs out and they are Fine.

Asked by Feb 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM

101,705

Possibly the clock spring in the steering wheel. Focus known to have issues with these. When they go bad all sorts of weird things happen with the turn signals.

Thanks I appreciate it, I will take a look at.