why won't my listing generate?

Asked by Feb 05, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Everytime I try to search for vehicles it won't genrate any listings.  It just says downloading or whatever listings but, it never does anything else.  Once I got a page of listings out of 9 and when I would try to save a vehicle it would tell me I couldn't.  I was logged in so why wouldn't it work?

okay...there has to be some "own-ness" to the vehicle...the GURU management needs to review the car for a day...they you'll get approval on the images....if you've started "MY garage" with the car added to your garage will be much easier to do...all the details will be dialed in, and your own opinions about the situation are explained~ perhaps you should look to adding this to your garage~

okay brande...I'm seein NO CARS associated with your identity....take the time to dial that one in...post as many pictures of it as you want to~ this way you can get all the details out there for all of us too look at~....also if it's a typical car within the last 15 or so years will post the current market value for this car....that's a keen feature that you get when you play it this way~