Sale of a car.

Asked by Feb 01, 2014 at 07:18 PM

I would like to sell my 1982 "like new" AMC., Eagle, 4X4, 6 cyl,  Station Wagon. As the 3rd party to this sale what would be the financial arrangements ?.

it depends on what you're willing to accept...I do believe that these are increasingly RARE and getting worth more....let's check the owners club for these....betcha they are worth more than you think~

ONLY 20,899 of these were produced!!!~ it's going to be worth more in short order~ if the seats are nice and the steering and brakes still work...you will do well with this~