What kind of documents I need to buy a car i have student visa. Thanks

Asked by Jan 22, 2014 at 09:21 PM

Documents for foreing students

Valid driver's license, and proof of insurance. HTH. - Jim

Can it be a foreign driver's license and insurance from the university?

Most, if not all, States require minimum liability insurance coverage. Doesn't matter where it comes from as long as you have the State's required minimum coverage in case you crash into someone or something. As far as the driver's license you'll have to check with your State's Division of Motor Vehicles. The laws are different from State to State. HTH. -Jim

Where can I buy the insurance coverage? Can I buy it when I buy the car? Can I get it with my F-1 VISA?