How do I change the miles and price limits on a search? You force a certain limit or range on both miles and price depending upon the car I select. This is extremely frustrating and the primary reason I use Craigslist.

Asked by Jan 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM

215

From the home page of CarGurus (cargurus.com), under 'Shop For Cars" at the top, select the make and model you are seeking as well as your Zip code.. Click "Search" and it will load the listings for your selection.. On the left side of this page, you will see categories; "New Search" and "Filter Results", under 'Filter Results' you can make the adjustments you desire.. Happy Hunting!!!