bought a newrockiesinc. bypass to get around the security system in my 1995 buick regal but broke my lock cylinder how do i put new lock cylinder in?

25

Asked by Jan 04, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I lost the only ignition key to my 1995 buick regal and tried to start it with a screwdriver
which did not work and i need to no how to put a new lock cylinder in it PLEASE
HELP???

232,675

You need to purchase a new lock cylinder, it will come with a new key. You can get them at any auto parts stores....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcV8HDODjTM

825

if your security system is still functioning after you install lock cylinder (most parts stores also have a Chilton book you can buy for around $13.00 ) It will have to be programed by dealer to the body control Module. (This is a small computer that tells main computer that the car is not being stolen).

825

So why did you buy a bypass in the first place??

25

Because I have all Tha books and manuals on my perticular vehical and all roads lead me to a very expensive dealer bill that I just don't have right now plus all my research has told me Tha security system on my car is well known for failing especially at Tha worst possible time so I want to avoid that headache at all cost