i have had alots of leads, but no no calls me Q. how do i get in touch with them?

Asked by Jan 04, 2014 at 08:27 AM

i have leads on my ads, but no one calls me, they just say e-mail me but i get no respond , q. how can i get them to call me?

237,905

They are just "tire kickers". I also find some people today don't like using the phone. Be patient.

Best Answer
2,095

I have had a few calls, but from the emails I've had not one has aknowledged my return responce. Wondering if they are getting my reply. Maybe just tire kickers like Tom said?

2,095

Maybe I will test this by answering my own add from my other email address and & see if I get my own reply.

245

if you are not paying for car gurus services some of that will have to with them , they make sure potential buyers have to go thru them..i was surprised to see what a buyer sees when they actually view your ad..some contact info you are providing may not be visible...place a picture with your contact info on it ..in place of one of your vehicle pgotos..

2,095

intresting... Did not know this.

2,095

I just tryed to send myself a responce & a follow up reply & everything seems to be in order.

I place a pic. of my veichle with my phone information and it was removed

245

There is an old saying when in Rome do as the Romans do ... I went to your page/sight and noticed you have no description of your self in addition i don't know how many cars you have listed ...but there is a limit on how many cars They will allow you to post without Paying....I have no idea Why they removed the Picture that had your contact information on it. It has worked for me.

i only have one car with cargurus, but a have a website and i think my ads go to cargurus , but i am not sure.