my chack engine light flashes

Asked by Dec 28, 2013 at 05:00 PM

feels like my car wanna stop for a few sec but check engine light flashes and it goes away

When a Check Engine light is lit steadily, that typically means the computer has STORED a code, but that code is not currently malfunctioning... When the light is flashing, it means a code is other words, the fault is happening right here, right now. You may find duplicates of the same code listed, one as Stored and another as Pending. It is probably a misfire code...finding which one will point in the right direction.