how can I stop getting emails

15

Asked by Dec 28, 2013 at 04:44 PM

I have unsubscribed via my settings, but I am still getting notified weekly via email.  Please help

75

Move to Spam Folder, or add a custom rule if you have that option.

114,185

If you’re receiving unwanted emails of any sort, the best way to unsubscribe is to click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of the emails. You can also unsubscribe from the “Settings” link in your garage, if you have a CarGurus user account. If you don’t want to fully unsubscribe but want to stop receiving certain types of emails, navigate to the “Settings” link in your garage. You’ll see a section dedicated to email settings where you’ll be able to opt out (or in) to the different types of emails sent

15

im going to give this a try - thanks