How much to replace an IAC

Asked by Dec 21, 2013 at 05:18 AM

Most only have two screws holding them in. What kind of vehicle do you have?

Thanks to you both! The car is a 2004 Buick Rendezvous. After what we have already spent sounds like this will be a real bargain and worth the try even if that works out not to be the problem. Appreciate your help and the quick responses!!

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful. utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_content=MC&utm_campaign= PartsGeek+Google+Base&utm_term=2002- 2005+Buick+Rendezvous+Idle+Air+Control+Valve+Standard+Motor+Prod ucts+02- 05+Buick+Idle+Air+Control+Valve+04+2004&gclid=CIWIoJHwwbsCFQIS MwodCmkA_Q

okay...twenty somethin'~