I test drove a 2004 monte ss today I love it, but they want 8995 for it. it has 140000 miles. it has some what looks like maybe hail damage not bad though it drives amazing. what do you think about the price

Kimmie Roberts

Asked by Dec 18, 2013 at 04:22 AM

2004 silver Monte Carlo SS. 140,000 miles. leather, heated seats, cd, sunroof, not sure about the tires, power seats, windows etc. that's pretty much all I know

Too much. Are you asking about the Supercharged SS or the regular. The Supercharged avg retail is $8300 depending on where you live maybe more. The regular SS is $6800. those are retail prices, negotiate down from those numbers. If you plan on keeping the dented roof, it might be a deal, but factor in at least $1K to fix the hail damage. Call some local body shops for some estimates. You might be able to swing a deal with the dealer if they would fix before you buy.