What is the widest tires I can put on the front of my stock 2000 s10 and still be able to turn

Asked by Dec 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM

stick to the size indicated on your door jamb...anything else would be incorrect~ wider=different NOT engineered for size~

Your insurance company would like all evidence in the event of a crash----I'd check to see if they will even insure at the same cost~ again...not advisable~

Ok I think I'm going to body lift it an pit 8 in wide p235/60/15

4,085

in 18 years of working on custom vehicles I have never seen an insurance company care about tire size. they are more concerned with tire condition (like if they are bald, or not inflated properly). the p235/60/15 was a stock size on some years.