1993 Honda Accord. During rain, the doors leak. How to repair without replacing the doors.

Asked by Dec 06, 2013 at 06:43 PM

1993 Honda Accord.  During rain, the doors leak.  How to repair without replacing the doors.

You'll be replacing the weatherstripping or the door sill, not the entire door.

Good way to see how the water is getting in is to get in the car and have someone spray a hose on the door from the outside and source the leak. If it's hard to see where it's coming from, you might have to remove the inner door panel.

https://www.google.com/#q=1993+Honda+Accord+door+weatherstrip&tbm= shop

just must get the surfaces clean before trying to adhere this self-adhesive cut- to-size weatherstripping~