My 2007 mini R56 has shown a yellow engine light which says it has a engine power loss. What can be a cause of this or what is the fault

Isaac Mabotana

Asked by Dec 06, 2013 at 12:33 PM

...myeah, could be the 02 sensor...get your diagnostics read...will check if an ordinary OBD-II scanner might could bring it to an autoparts store to have your diagnostic scan done for free~

this is a cooper S..............R56 is a timing belt engine~?

I believe that you can plug a conventional OBD-II code reader, to read the trouble codes then "reset" them if is something that has been taken care of using the codes that it spits's one for less than twenty dollars~ q=mini+cooper+obd+ii+port+location&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ &ei=rCeiUtHUPIS3qgGyroDgBQ&ved=0CFQQsAQ&biw=1152&bih=624