Teenager Issues

Asked by Dec 06, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Hi. I'm 17 and I just got my drivers license. I only have about $7,000 to spend and I
NEED a fuel efficient, reliable car with LOW miles (alone with everyone else on the
planet.) I would have to drive a minimum of 70 miles a day for school and I don't have a
ton of money for gas or insurance. So what car would you recommend that has a good
gas mileage, low insurance rates, and is a reliable and/or easy/cheap to repair car?

113,215

Now I don't own one but if I was in your shoes I would look into any of the small toyotas. Toyota camery is a nice looking and fuel efficient vehicle. And with proper maintenance and driving habits it will last forever. IMO anyways.