1966 pontiac lemans 326-4bbl 4spd

Asked by Nov 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I have 1966 Pontiac LeMans 326-4bbl 4 speed the car is not to rust wise until you get
from the doors back  basically needs a rear clip would you fix it think about moving on
east coast car just curious

112,075

Those are great looking cars. It's all according to what it means to you to keep. I personally would look real hard at how much it would take to get it back to its glory. Then you have to deside if you are willing to invest that much time, money and effort into restoring it. Oh and if your married and you deside to keep it you might not want to mention to your wife just how much you will have invested when you get done. Because there is always something else that you will want to do to it. Just let her enjoy the cruising to car shows and such.