What kind of Lawyer do I need to sue a auto repair shop?

Asked by Nov 20, 2013 at 04:26 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers

I cannot tell from Lawyers, but if you went to the management of the shop that did the work and explain that unless they put it right, there is going to be a world of hurt in store for them~


Unless you have a hungry attorney most of them won't touch an auto repair problem, they will just refer you to a small claims court unless your claim is substantial and have documentation to prove it. I'd try the Judges idea first, and try to be calm when talking to them.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 171,780
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,570
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,710
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.