I was wondering what the difference beween the Enclave 1XL and the 2XL?

Asked by Nov 14, 2013 at 01:39 PM

I just bought an Enclave 1XL which has quite a few options,,,does the 2XL have additional options?  Also, why is it not a good idea to drive a front wheel drive SUV?  I hear that dealerships do not like to have them for sale on their lot becaude they don't move.  thanks, virginia small

210,255

Yes, the CXL2 included additional options, depending on model year, (you didn't specify) these options were different, most notably the wheel size. Dealerships like to make money, the AWD models cost more, so they can make more profit on them, and more people when shopping for a SUV want the AWD option. Depending on the type of driving you do and your location, FWD will be most certainly fine. You saved some money on the initial purchase, there are less parts to fail and you'll get better MPG. Congrats on your new purchase!