1970 impala 454. Want to sell. What is it worth

Asked by Nov 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Have a 1970 impala 454 sitting in storage. Want to sell it.  What is it worth.  All original    
Been sitting in storage and will not start.  Says impala custom on side. Have many
photos if you need them.

very sought after....could sell it for 8 bills not running at auction~

22,705

The condition will determine the value- in the picture it looks dented- it must NOT have any rust- all glass, all trim, good interior- 10 grand- get it running, 12 to 20 grand depending on the money it needs put into it to make it presentable- I'm assuming it's a 2-door