i was driving my 98 rl with 334,000 miles. it jerked twice i saw smoke. when i got home isaw it was leaking oil. i was told that a bolt damage the engine, now i need a new engine. i was told the engine wasn't damage. now i am told my engine is damage.

Asked by Nov 05, 2013 at 06:01 PM

257,405

and? By bolt I think you mean a piston rod. With 334K you did good, time for a new engine or car.

good thing you made it out of there alive....be kind to yourself....buy a Toyota~

what the hell is an RL? a camaro? firebird or something of that ilk?

257,405

Judge, I think his vehicle is an Acura RL, or should I say was?

Tom...you really are a beloved individual~

you know questions are to be posited under a heading...this one rather uncaringly did not give us this prior knowledge....nor was willing to explain what it was~....meanie~

101,855

Yep it can get confusing anymore with so many cars using the same letters on their models.

"limited" or "limited edition" or the LE model or RS model or LX model ...myesah Rally Sport~

"value package"...now there's a frightening one...it's like buying Rainbow brand macNcheese instead of Kraft~ decidedly inferior at the outset....to lower expectations and give the whole deal a "cheap" feel...cannot honestly say that anything good will come of "value package" is almost embarrassing to repeat~

"Sunshine" brand rebuilt alternators and generators...whoa lookout~ stay away....unless there is no other choice~