02 malbu crank senor coming up on code car wont turn over

Fearthis Barbee

Asked by Oct 29, 2013 at 06:17 PM

So replace the crank sensor and read the codes again.

Assure that your battery is younger then five, else buy a NEW one~ detach the end of the 1/0 black battery cable as it attaches to the chassis....wirebrush the chassis where the lug attaches...wire the lug free of any corrosion and but this back with a NEW battery installed~...word~

Solid GROUND to the chassis, where the negative side of the sensor needs to park it's negative energy~...the ECU gets confused and the varying voltages and available amperages causes the ecu to panic and issue trouble codes where none are deserved~