I have been searching for 3 vehicles and have now purchased all of them. How do I stop receiving emails now. I am at suncowgirl@gmail.com. Thank you

Asked by Oct 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM

114,095

If you’re receiving unwanted emails of any sort, the best way to unsubscribe is to click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also unsubscribe from the “Settings” link in your garage, if you have a CarGurus user account. If you don’t want to fully unsubscribe but want to stop receiving certain types of emails, navigate to the “Settings” link in your garage. You’ll see a section dedicated to email settings where you’ll be able to opt out (or in) to the different types of emails we send.